The specs indicate that the audio will transfer to hdmi device if using a mid 2012 (or later) MacBook. Will it also work with an iMac (late 2012)?
I need to connect iMac computers (late 2012 models) to Smartboards via HDMI cable. The audio seems to work with older iMacs with 10.8.3 using the hdmi adapter that I have (not Belkin) but not with the newer iMacs running the 10.8.3 or higher.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this fit Mid-2012 Mac Book Pro
- Asked by Robert M from Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit Mid-2012 Mac Book Pro)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…
Will this work with the MacBook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2012?
- Asked by Alex S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the MacBook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2012?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 500GB G-DRIVE mobile S…