Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?
I'm asking because I have a Lifeproof case on my iPhone 6, & the only 2 items that will fit through the case into the headphone hole are the earbuds that came with my phone & the Lifeproof headphone adapter that came with my case. I listen to audiobooks on my phone in the car every day & would like a cable that doesn't require me to use my Lifeproof headphone adapter - which screws into the case to make a water/dust tight seal (which I feel isn't necessary for most car rides). I was on the phone with an Apple Store (outsourced) customer service lady; she informed me that the store in my town does not have this product in stock - I'd have to order online & could have it shipped to that store. I would like to avoid purchasing this item until I know whether or not it will work with my case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this plug into an iPhone 6 housed in an Otterbox Defender case? Is the end of the lightning cable the same size as the Apple cable?
- Asked by Stephen S from Bonaparte
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this plug into an iPhone 6 housed in an Otterbox Defender case? Is the end of the lightning cable the same size as the Apple cable?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …
The male end fits into the iPhone. What size diameter is the female end of the adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (The male end fits into the iPhone. What size diameter is the female end of the adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter