what is the difference between qc20 and qc20i as you dont mention any compatibility for qc20. are these compatible with any apple device.
1 Answer from the Community
The previous answer is incorrect according to a search on the differences.The difference is the type of system. The 20 is closed, and 20i is open. Do a search to determine which is better for you. I can't believe that one or the other would be the only one "compatible" with iPhone! It's an audio jack! - Mark
- Answered by Mark H from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can I use HomePod with an Airplay compatible Synology NAS?
- Asked by Leon T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use HomePod with an Airplay compatible Synology NAS?)
- Asked about: HomePod