What does 2.4/12w indicate
Bellini car charger for mini Ipad
- Asked by Francis T from Lockport
- Flag as inappropriate (What does 2.4/12w indicate)
2 Answers from the Community
2.4w is the maximum output to the device you are charging. 12w is the power consumption.
- Answered by Charles H from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It means it has enough power to charge any iPhone or iPad with normal speed.
iPads (except the first iPad mini without Retina) have a 12W mains charger in the box, so their normal charging speed is 12W / 2.4A, and attempting to use a 5W / 1A charger will result in very slow charging speed.
With this charger, you will not be worried about abnormal slow charging - it outputs enough power for charging any iPhone or iPad, even if you operate the iPhone and iPad while it is being charged.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there an LED charge indicator?
- Asked by Jeffery K from Sunbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an LED charge indicator?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
How do I get the indicator for new voice mail to show up?
- Asked by Rita O from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get the indicator for new voice mail to show up?)
- Asked about: iPhone
what does a flashing yellow light indicate on the airport express
- Asked by Janice J from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (what does a flashing yellow light indicate on the airport express)
- Asked about: AirPort Express