Numerous cases for the iPhone 6 plus have these two cutouts at the bottom antenna area. I have 6 by different makers with this feature. Why??
1 Answer from the Community
There are three cutouts at the bottom. From left to right: 1. Headphone & microphone 2. Lightening connector 2. Speaker. Some just have one huge uncovered area. You want more coverage or less?
- Answered by Jason P from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Whats the difference between this case and the iPhone 6 plus leather case?
- Asked by Muaz K from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Whats the difference between this case and the iPhone 6 plus leather case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?
- Asked by Christopher S from Lithia
- Flag as inappropriate (How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White