Does this stand charge the ipad fast enough to keep it juiced up while using it?
2 Answers from the Community
no, it takes 7 hours to charge the ipad without using it if you have the 12.9ipad pro. the ipad will not charge if youre using it with 50% brightness. I just recommend getting a usbc adapter from apple and buy a usbc - lightning connector (apple), it will charge your iPad in about 2-3 hours
- Answered by Mark P from Hinesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I have found that while using it, it transfers enough power to power the iPad and simultaneously charge it, if a bit slowly.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How fast will it charge an iPad pro?
- Asked by Les V from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (How fast will it charge an iPad pro?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Does using an iPad charger activate Fast Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8?
- Asked by Octavian C
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using an iPad charger activate Fast Charging on iPhone X and iPhone 8?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use
- Asked by Blessing Z from Leeds
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…