What are the differences between the Loop Control Block and the Live Control Block?
- Asked by Alan W from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the differences between the Loop Control Block and the Live Control Block?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Live block maps to menu options for changing the octave, timing, and chords during playback, the Loop block maps to options for recording and altering loops that are being saved to positions on the Roli Lightblock (which is required for either of the Live/Loop blocks to charge and properly function with the software.
There are two articles on their support.Roli.com site going deeper into the differences
- Answered by Ethan S from Woodward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard
- Asked by Richard L from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a need for a loop block with the seaboard)
- Asked about: ROLI Seaboard Block