Will this work as as splitter to use 2 pairs of lightning headphones at once ?
2 Answers from the Community
I just tried using it an audio splitter with apple OEM lightning head phones and Anker E10. This combo did NOT work.
- Answered by Michael S from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, when purchasing this product you will find a leaflet inside the package that explains that this adaptor cannot be used as a splitter nor can two lightning cables be used to charge your Apple product.
- Answered by Adeel K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this cable compatible with Beats Solo 2 wired model?
- Asked by Ankit K from Bear
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable compatible with Beats Solo 2 wired model?)
- Asked about: Beats Audio Cable
will this cable work with a headphone amp
- Asked by Gene H from Clancy
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable work with a headphone amp)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this pair with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Siddhartha R from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this pair with iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet