Some 3rd party cameras are not recognized by the FaceTime application (like those from Logitech). Is this one FaceTime compatible?
1 Answer from the Community
Logitech cameras are absolutely compatible with FaceTime. You need to use the Audi mid app to change the microphone to the camera for lets say a Mac mini or Mac Pro. And you need to toggle the camera to be the Logitech one instead of the default. This camera will work with FaceTime.
- Answered by Zachary W from Bellmore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could it work with facetime?
- Asked by Yi-wen W from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Could it work with facetime?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Con…
No answers yet
Is this device compatible with the built-in camera application on an iPhone?
- Asked by Dominique L from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this device compatible with the built-in camera application on an iPhone?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…