What about HDR or a similar feature ? If I use it for MacBook Pro and also for gaming like Xbox one S which must detect the HDR feature, will work ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can not connect a Xbox or any other device to this display. You only have a single thunderbolt 3 input.
- Answered by William O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.
- Asked by Marta R from Harker Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
will this work with macbook pro?
- Asked by Renee S from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…