Will this display work in Europe (France) if I use a basic adapter for the plug (using my MBP retina Touch Bar 15" bought in the US)?
1 Answer from the Community
According to the LG.com website (US website) listing for this monitor, yes. It is listed as 100-240V / 50-60Hz. That should pretty much cover the world I think, at least for those of us who have the proper adaptor for the plug.
- Answered by Peter G from Whitby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card)
- Asked by Pablo G from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card))
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Will previous generation MBP MagSafe power adapters work with new MBP Retina Display?
- Asked by Douglas C from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will previous generation MBP MagSafe power adapters work with new MBP Retina Display?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…