How do you replace the ink in the printer and how much does it cost?
- Asked by Morgan N from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you replace the ink in the printer and how much does it cost?)
2 Answers from the Community
This printer doesn’t need ink.It works with Zink zero ink technology.
It’s a little bit like the old Polaroid films .
For the price of the films I would check the Apple website to get the right quote . You save my money if you get to Pack of 110 Films.
There are Prepackt in packs of 10 Film .Ready to use with the Lifeprint Printer.
The Printer is coming with a pack of 10 films.
- Answered by Niko W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No ink used it is lke the Polroid camera's pictures, only much smaller 2" X 3" .
- Answered by Frederick M P from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the cost of the annual subscription?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Gilbert
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the cost of the annual subscription?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Home (1-year S…
Does Apple have a Battery replacement Service ?
- Asked by Bernal A from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a Battery replacement Service ?)
- Asked about: iPhone