Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?
Since the Gamevice surrounds the ends of the iPad, does it affect the camera, microphone(s) or sensors?
- Asked by fn from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?)
2 Answers from the Community
It covers the ambient light sensor, so disable automatic brightness and manually set the brightness level yourself. Gamevice also partially covers the rear camera, which will appear as a darkened corner in the image. Sound appears to be channeled to the open slit that arcs around the home button.
- Answered by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This Gamevice is not compatible with iPad. There are other Gamevice devices that are compatible with iPad's that do not obstruct the camera or sensors.
- Answered by Fraser T from Simi Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this work with the iPad camera kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad camera kit?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Does the iPad have a good camera?
- Asked by Madeline M from Ny
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad have a good camera?)
- Asked about: iPad
Is the camera pet friendly
- Asked by Ron K from Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera pet friendly)
- Asked about: D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera