Does this work similar to a bluetooth device with regards to how it is handled?
I have a streaming application called REMOTR which streams games from my gaming PC to my IOS device (iphone 6s) it supports the use of bluetooth controllers etc which i assume would work as a bluetooth Xinput device of somekind
Has anyone tested this? It would be as simple as installing remotr on both your PC and your IOS device, launching a game such as GTA V or any game and testing it.
OR alternatively if anyone knows how this is handled, im quite sure if it is handled as Xinput it would work. I just don't want to spend that kind of money and it not work!
1 Answer from the Community
Hi James, the Gamevice controller is MFI standard and will work the same as other MFI controllers that are Bluetooth.
- Answered by Fraser T from Simi Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charger handle 240 volts?
- Asked by Kevin H from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger handle 240 volts?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
What is the real bandwidth that Airport can handle in the local network (wired and Wi-Fi)?
- Asked by Camilo C from Bogota
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the real bandwidth that Airport can handle in the local network (wired and Wi-Fi)?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme