Is the neck band part removable to leave just the cable as like other similar high end wireless headphones?
2 Answers from the Community
There is circuitry inside of the neckband for the Active Noise Cancelling. Here's what they had on their website:
Active noise reduction
Noise is a constant. So we have a precise arrangement of microphones inside and outside the earbuds to continuously measure, compare and react to it. The system then produces an equal and opposite signal to cancel the noise. The StayHear+ QC tips also form a gentle seal for additional passive noise reduction.
They had pictures of the circuitry on their website. So the collar is an integral part of the headphones.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope.. it is not
- Answered by Sumaya N from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be left on the laptop while it's closed? Or must this be removed before packing away the laptop?
- Asked by Adam W from Elk Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be left on the laptop while it's closed? Or must this be removed before packing away the laptop?)
- Asked about: Kensington MP12 Magnetic Privacy Sc…
Is there any other colour other than just black?
- Asked by Sumedha A from Al Ain
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any other colour other than just black?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…
Can you leave the case on for wireless charging?
- Asked by Frith G from Carrboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave the case on for wireless charging?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Lumen Series Case for iPho…