Can I delete items from my Mac and it will be saved/reappear on my LaCie hard drive when I plug it back in?
I purchased a LaCie a while back and I am not sure if I understood how hard drives work. I bought this because my previous hard drive did not save any of my files when my Mac got stolen. As a student, I accumulated school work and want to clear out my laptop. If I plug in my LaCie, all my files should be uploaded on the hard drive right? So if I delete them off my Mac afterwards, I would not have to worry because my LaCie would have them still?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
So how will I connect my hard drive to the computer?
- Asked by Aubrey G from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (So how will I connect my hard drive to the computer?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can you plug this into a external hard drive?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you plug this into a external hard drive?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet