Can I delete items from my Mac and it will be saved/reappear on my LaCie hard drive when I plug it back in?
I purchased a LaCie a while back and I am not sure if I understood how hard drives work. I bought this because my previous hard drive did not save any of my files when my Mac got stolen. As a student, I accumulated school work and want to clear out my laptop. If I plug in my LaCie, all my files should be uploaded on the hard drive right? So if I delete them off my Mac afterwards, I would not have to worry because my LaCie would have them still?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I work with my files directly on the hard drive instead of the files o my MacBook hard drive?
- Asked by Monica J from Medellin
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I work with my files directly on the hard drive instead of the files o my MacBook hard drive?)
- Asked about: LaCie 8TB 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 R…
can I copy a dvd to my Mac mini hard drive
- Asked by Mark W
- Flag as inappropriate (can I copy a dvd to my Mac mini hard drive)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet