Is the camera pet friendly
I have a small dog that stays in the house all the time. Will the dog trigger the sensor, or can it be set to detect movement above a certain height only?
- Asked by Ron K from Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera pet friendly)
1 Answer from the Community
You can set the areas of the video frame where the camera will detect motion, trigger the "motion sensor" in HomeKit and record the video. The video frame is broken into 16 squares each of which can be disabled for motion detection.
- Answered by Wm. C from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Milanese loop strap pacemaker friendly?
- Asked by Eric G from Cabanatuan
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Milanese loop strap pacemaker friendly?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
Does this work with the iPad camera kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad camera kit?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet