Should I be concerned about my phone being so close to vents which might be pumping hot/cold air out?
Obviously I assume that particular vent should be turned off, but even when they're "off" vents still tend to let some air out. Will that not damage the phone?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should. I recommend you attach this to the vents that you can manually close, instead of the one you cannot manually close to. Cold air is fine, but not hot air. One day in the winter I was using this mount with my phone as a GPS, and warm hot air coming from the vent actually forced to put my phone to sleep (black screen, everything works, it just keep locking itself even if you force unlock it), then I realised my phone was extremely hot, so I closed that vent and everything works fine now.
- Answered by Tim L from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I have to keep the charging case close to my phone?
- Asked by Michael B from Footscrtay
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to keep the charging case close to my phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods Pro
How far apart should a pair of home pods be, for optimum use ?
- Asked by Corlin B from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (How far apart should a pair of home pods be, for optimum use ?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Does this work in Morocco? If so, which adapter should be used?
- Asked by Mel C from Topsham
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Morocco? If so, which adapter should be used?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit