Should I be concerned about my phone being so close to vents which might be pumping hot/cold air out?
Obviously I assume that particular vent should be turned off, but even when they're "off" vents still tend to let some air out. Will that not damage the phone?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should. I recommend you attach this to the vents that you can manually close, instead of the one you cannot manually close to. Cold air is fine, but not hot air. One day in the winter I was using this mount with my phone as a GPS, and warm hot air coming from the vent actually forced to put my phone to sleep (black screen, everything works, it just keep locking itself even if you force unlock it), then I realised my phone was extremely hot, so I closed that vent and everything works fine now.
- Answered by Tim L from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I be able to connect my MacBook Air to my TV with this cable and then use my MacBook on the TV with the MacBook lid closed? If so, how? :D
- Asked by Hayley L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect my MacBook Air to my TV with this cable and then use my MacBook on the TV with the MacBook lid closed? If so, how? :D)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Does this charge the iPad?. If so which ones?
- Asked by Morris G from Norcross
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the iPad?. If so which ones?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet