Can the phone be charged with a wireless charger when the phone is turned off
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, of course. What is curious, is that the iPhone screen will pulse on and off. Don't know why. I have the Belkin Qi charger, and I use the mophie juice plus case for the iPhone 8+. What is great, is that I put the case on the charger disc at night, and the logic of the case tells it the priority is ALWAYS the iPhone so the iPhone battery gets charged first, then the mophie battery. They both aren't charged at the same time. First one, then the other. All I do is set the case down on the charging disc, and when I wake up, it's all done.
- Answered by Lou B from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?
- Asked by Julie T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Serie…
Wireless charging when on phone?
- Asked by Albert F from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless charging when on phone?)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Wallet Case for iPh…
No answers yet
Is there a way to turn off the case so it is not always charging my phone?
- Asked by Calvin K from Kearney
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to turn off the case so it is not always charging my phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…