Does it charge faster if both connected through loghtning cabel and placed on the mophie wireless base? Is it safe?
What does it do when it is connected to both? There are no instructions, if we are allowed to do that or not?
1 Answer from the Community
Your iPhone won't charge wirelessly when connected to USB. If your iPhone is connected to your computer with USB, or if it's connected to a USB power adapter, your iPhone will charge using the USB connection. This information is directly from Apple’s page about how to wirelessly charge your phone.
- Answered by Adam B from Maryville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this charge the iPhone faster?
- Asked by John K from Chalfont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the iPhone faster?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet