Is the cable permanently attached to the charging pad or is it connected using a mini USB type deal?
For context, I'm hoping to have the cable left where it is at home, remove the charging pad and take it to work with another cable and plug. It'll save me having to pull out furniture to unplug the charger every day. And I don't want to have to buy two chargers, one for home and office.
2 Answers from the Community
The cable can be removed from the back
- Answered by Michael Z from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the wire can be remove from the charging base, but its using a round proprietary connector
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this adaptor to charge my Macbook from a standard USB charger that offers a USB type A power connection?
- Asked by Stephen T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to charge my Macbook from a standard USB charger that offers a USB type A power connection?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
could this use for duet using original usb cable to connect iPad?
- Asked by Yongho K from 광주시
- Flag as inappropriate (could this use for duet using original usb cable to connect iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter