Is the wireless charging station safe to use around someone with a Pacemaker implant.
I have a wireless Pacemaker implanted I noticed that the wireless charging station uses electronic magnetic field to charge this magnetic field could change the settings of the Pacemaker. Do you have any information on this. Is it safe to use.
- Asked by Bobby M from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the wireless charging station safe to use around someone with a Pacemaker implant.)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not sure about the EMF, but Qi has been tested for use with CV devices and has no notable impact. You can read by searching Google for "Qi Wireless Charging and Cardiovascular Electronic Devices"
- Answered by Andrew M from Wheaton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will people around me hear what I’m listening to?
- Asked by Yemi S from Lagos
- Flag as inappropriate (Will people around me hear what I’m listening to?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…