Will this device charge through a phone case or does it have to be in direct contact?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and No, it will actually depend on the case that you are using, all apple cases that apple sells will work with the pad.
just take note of the following:
- no more that 3mm case thickness
- no metal/steel/magnets, charging with a case that contains this material might work, but it will be safer to make sure it doesn't have this materials.
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the charging case have wireless charging
- Asked by Giuseppe Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charging case have wireless charging)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
does it charge iphone Xr through an otterbox defender pro case
- Asked by Omar G from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (does it charge iphone Xr through an otterbox defender pro case)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
Can the phone be charged wirelessly while this case is on?
- Asked by Ali M from Islamabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the phone be charged wirelessly while this case is on?)
- Asked about: Native Union CLIC Marquetry Leather…