Do I have to use AC power in order to use this hub? If so, is an adapter included?
- Asked by Charles K from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Do I have to use AC power in order to use this hub? If so, is an adapter included?
2 Answers from the Community
1.AC power is optional. USB connection alone in Your computer is perfectly fine. And maybe the manufacturer thinks that You may want to use it as charging station without the need of data transfer. (That You may require sometimes) 2.Yes.. Power Supply is included. In addition if You use AC power cable and USB cable to your computer at the same time, it does not affect performance or faults on operation. But then again what may happen, because of 2 power supply on Your Computer; You may hear a very low Hum during, recording, editing videos or in Your PA system. I had this problem with my audio interface so I remove the AC power during editing or recording. But nothing to worry if Youre not doing this kind of stuff. hope this helps
- Answered by Marben L from Alqouz 3
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it does use ac power and the cable is supplied, I checked the belkin website.
- Answered by William Peter Christopher H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit plugs have surge protection in the case of a power outage or power surge?
- Asked by Hannah W from Okanagan Centre
- Flag as inappropriate Do the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit plugs have surge protection in the case of a power outage or power surge?
Does the adapter come with the 6ft AC power cable or is it just the power adapter?
- Asked by Ronald S from Roselle Park
- Flag as inappropriate Does the adapter come with the 6ft AC power cable or is it just the power adapter?