Do I have to use AC power in order to use this hub? If so, is an adapter included?
- Asked by fn from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to use AC power in order to use this hub? If so, is an adapter included?)
2 Answers from the Community
1.AC power is optional. USB connection alone in Your computer is perfectly fine.
And maybe the manufacturer thinks that You may want to use it as charging station without the need of data transfer. (That You may require sometimes)
2.Yes.. Power Supply is included.
In addition if You use AC power cable and USB cable to your computer at the same time, it does not affect performance or faults on operation.
But then again what may happen, because of 2 power supply on Your Computer; You may hear a very low Hum during, recording, editing videos or in Your PA system. I had this problem with my audio interface so I remove the AC power during editing or recording. But nothing to worry if Youre not doing this kind of stuff.
hope this helps
- Answered by Marben L from Alqouz 3
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it does use ac power and the cable is supplied, I checked the belkin website.
- Answered by William Peter Christopher H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Does the power adapted included?
- Asked by Luong T from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the power adapted included?)
- Asked about: mophie Wireless Charging Pad