Is the surface of this hardshell case as slippery as the MacBook Pro's own case, which is very difficult to get a good grasp on?
2 Answers from the Community
It's smooth but not as slippery as the MBP. Kind of a different feel, since it is plastic. The base also has air holes to keep the machine cool that allows a decent grip.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the matte surface has some grip. But it isn't as good as a rubberised surface.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this case work with charging wireless
- Asked by Melanie R
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case work with charging wireless)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Wallet Case for iPh…
Do they work with Surface Pro's? or are the Apple only?
- Asked by Randy A from Mont Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they work with Surface Pro's? or are the Apple only?)
- Asked about: AirPods