Can I use the mophie powerstation USB C XXL to charge a gopro 6 black?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The Mophie USB C XXL charges at 30w and the GoPro Hero 6 draws much less than that. From GoPro's website, the 27.5w Supercharger (optional wall charger) can charge your GoPro faster and that still charges at a slower rate than the Mophie. Oddly, GoPro's website does not list tech specs on the charging of the GoPro.The cable that comes with the GoPro looks to be USB-A to Micro USB and the Mophie has both USB-A and USB-C charging ports.
- Answered by Craig S from Poughkeepsie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it charge my GoPro Hero3+
- Asked by D J C
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge my GoPro Hero3+)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
No answers yet
Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?
- Asked by Marla B from Nehalem
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
Can I use this to charge a go-pro camera? It requires a USB and 1000mAh.
- Asked by E J G from Yuba City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge a go-pro camera? It requires a USB and 1000mAh.)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter