Is this new controller compatible with all my existing LightwaveRF kit?
I have existing LightwaveRF sockets, light switches, plug adaptors. Will this new RF controller work all these, or will they all need replacing in order for apple home to work with them all?
2 Answers from the Community
according to the Lightwave website, The following Generation 1 products will be Apple HomeKit compatible with this Hub: Home Thermostat (LW921), Radiator Valve (LW922), Electric Switch (LW934), Energy Monitor (LW600), Boiler Switch (LW920), and Magnetic Trigger (LW931). Check out their website, they have great info there for existing customers
- Answered by Cristian T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it is backwards compatible, but does not enable HomeKit for the old devices.
From the LightwaveRF website:
"Purchasing a Lightwave Link Plus will not enable control using Apple HomeKit for Generation 1 products"
- Answered by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this transmit the volume/playback controls from existing iPhone-compatible headphones?
- Asked by Kengo H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transmit the volume/playback controls from existing iPhone-compatible headphones?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Is this controller compatible with Steam?
- Asked by William B from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this controller compatible with Steam?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …
Compatible to all countries voltage?
- Asked by Soo Ming Charles T
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible to all countries voltage?)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter