Will this work in a detached garage? Meaning will it supply wifi to the garage using the other two in the house?
2 Answers from the Community
Technically yes, as long as there’s a sufficient amount of space between the nodes in the house and the one you put in the garage. Also the density and material of your outside walls will have an affect on the signal strength in garage.
- Answered by Justin H from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on the layout of your house, location of the router, and distance to your garage. If the garage is 20ft from your office, and that's where the router is, then yes. If your garage is 100ft away and your router is on the second or third floors of a house, it still may, but it will be extremely weak.
- Answered by Joseph B from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this work with Realtone Cable (Rocksmith) or other guitar to usb devices? Can I use it with GarageBand?
Hi, I would like to use this product with GarageBand, when recording does it record directly into GarageBand or does in need to be exported?
Will this also work for audio recording on garage band via iPhone
- Asked by Peter W from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Will this also work for audio recording on garage band via iPhone