Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
- Asked by Cheryl D from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
2 Answers from the Community
Download the APP... Plug the first node into your ISP’s router with an Ethernet cable... then follow the APP instructions. Easy Peasy.
- Answered by Clarence R, G from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think the design premise is that all access points talk to one another over reliable wired connections, if that is not the case then I don't why why we would want this system. Wifi access points on a WiFi LAN ... not for me, but good luck with that.
- Answered by Eugene S from Lake Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this require a WiFi connection to watch films like Disney+ or can I stream with this using my phones data?
Connection options as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and airdrop 2?
- Asked by Manuel M from Winter Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Connection options as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and airdrop 2?