Can i leave it plugged in? For example whenever i get home its already plugged in and i can just place my phone ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! I do this on a daily basis before I go to bed and the charger works fine! Just make sure your phone is centered on the pad or it will not charge, Also there will be a light indicator on the edge of the charging pad when it is charging.
- Answered by Jose L from Sonora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music
- Asked by Susan G from Litchfield Park
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music)
- Asked about: HomePod
Can I leave the iPad Pro on the charger stand all the time?
- Asked by Andrew S from Mckinnon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave the iPad Pro on the charger stand all the time?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter