Can you leave the charger plugged in to the wall when the phone is not charging or do you need to unplug it from the wall when not in use?
2 Answers from the Community
It can be left plugged in without worry. Guaranteed it will use a little power but it won't pose any sort of safety hazard.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can leave it plugged in as when you remove it it will shut off the power to it. If you want to be SUPER safe then you can if you want. It’s unlikely for a surge to happen from it not charging anything.
- Answered by Tyler A from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need to unplug from wall after fully charged iphone
- Asked by Bob S from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to unplug from wall after fully charged iphone)
- Asked about: mophie 3-in-1 wireless charging pad
When charging it from the wall charger, does it stop charging when both are 100% charged up ?
- Asked by Peter P from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (When charging it from the wall charger, does it stop charging when both are 100% charged up ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…