Can I use an Apple USB-C to USB-C cable to connect the Powerstation to a wall charger, or do I have to use the cables supplied by the manufacturer?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You can use any USB-C or USB-A cables. Just make sure they are of a high quality as obviously there’s going to be an electrical charge running through them. Your choice of wall charger, the higher charging capacity the quicker the Powerbank charges. Look for a charger that delivers 45w.
- Answered by Andrew J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the USB C charger compatable with lightning cable
- Asked by Ray M from Burringbar
- Flag as inappropriate Is the USB C charger compatable with lightning cable
Can you charge the portable charger using the usb c port too?
- Asked by Jaison A from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Can you charge the portable charger using the usb c port too?