Can I use Blackmagic eGPU with macpro late 2013 with a thunderbold 2 to 3 adapter?
I use a late 2013 macpro with Adobe Lightroom CC. I would like to enhance the use of LRoom with this eGPU.
Possible even if the macpro does not have thunderbold3?
Does anyone have experience Blackmagic and macpro late 2013 with LRoom??
I waiting (maybe) for a new macpro.
Thanks and greetings
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this product work with Blackmagic egpu?
- Asked by Chenhan L from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product work with Blackmagic egpu?)
- Asked about: Moshi USB-C to DisplayPort Cable
Can I use this Blackmagic eGPU Pro with my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- Asked by Clarke S from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this Blackmagic eGPU Pro with my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015))
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro
eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
- Asked by Shaun J from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate (eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…