1 Answer from the Community
No. The eGPU.io website has a thread showing that the GPU is on the custom made PCB containing the Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 controller. The GPU is not on a PCIe card that can be replaced by another PCIe card.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this display with a eGPU?
- Asked by Maxwell L from La Puente
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this display with a eGPU?
eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
- Asked by Shaun J from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air