Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
- Asked by Darrell M from Indialantic
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, each base station has an ethernet port
- Answered by Maury A from Vernon Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sort of....as long as your WiFi network only uses one Linksys node. My network has three nodes (a main one and two that act as the range extenders) and initially I had trouble controlling and managing lights and switches whenever my phone or iPad wasn’t connected to the same Linksys Node that the Wemo or Philips Hue bridge was plugged into. So I eventually used a small Ethernet switch and connected all three of my bridges to the “main” node, the one that is plugged into the modem and it significantly improved reliability and connectivity. I’m pretty sure by plugging a bridge into one of the “satellite” nodes, it creates problems with trying to figure out what WiFi channels to utilize.
- Answered by Justin H from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
To use this device is an app required?
- Asked by Peter M from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate To use this device is an app required?
No answers yet
how to connect "Netatmo Welcome" and tags to Apple Home Kit?
- Asked by Steinar A
- Flag as inappropriate how to connect "Netatmo Welcome" and tags to Apple Home Kit?