I like the sleeve. However my question is this: Will the zipper scratch the MacBook Pro? If the zipper material is metal I would be concerned.
Scratches around the edges????
2 Answers from the Community
I have this case and I absolutely love the craftsmanship; However, the zipper definitely poses a problem. It is nearly inevitable that the zipper teeth with scrape the laptop at some point in the lifetime of this case. With that being said this woven case is still a stylish way to travel with your laptop, but I recommend maybe using a thin bumper around your laptop in addition to this case.
- Answered by Amy A from Palm Beach Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just got the sleeve for my 16" MBP and it fit perfectly, even leaving a small gap so that the zipper won't scratch the MacBook
- Answered by Justin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the MacBook just slide in or is there a clasp, zipper, etc.?
- Asked by Karen C from Honokaa
- Flag as inappropriate Does the MacBook just slide in or is there a clasp, zipper, etc.?
Does it have a zipper or any kind of closure to prevent the MacBook from falling out if you pick up the wrong end?
- Asked by Richard B from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate Does it have a zipper or any kind of closure to prevent the MacBook from falling out if you pick up the wrong end?
Will this sleeve fit the 13-inch MacBook Air
- Asked by Pj H from Hingham
- Flag as inappropriate Will this sleeve fit the 13-inch MacBook Air