Do i have to have my iPhone every time connected or does it sync from time to time, I am thinking to use it during sport workouts like triathlon
I am wondering if this can be used during workouts (including swimming) and can it be later synced to the phone , or does it need to have a connection the whole time
1 Answer from the Community
My Skin Track UV Sensor does not need to be connected to your phone all the time. It is only sync'ed when you scan the sensor. During the two scans, the sensors will accumulate the amount of UV dosage it is exposed to. Then when you scan the sensor (using NFC - near field communication), the phone reads the UV exposure amount, re-calculate based on the position of the sensor, and tell you what % of maximum daily UV exposure/sunstock you have achieved on your face which is typically the most exposed area, based on your skin tone. (Based on your skin tone, the maximum daily UV exposure/sunstock is different.)
This makes it perfect for sports because you don't need to carry the phone for the sensor to keep accumulating the UV exposure! However, it is recommended that you scan your sensor every 2 hours (or more often) to make sure you are staying within the safe range.
- Answered by Haruna P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time
- Asked by Trevah W from Wake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to VGA Adapter
How long does it take to charge the iPencil? Then, how long is the use time and standby time for the iPencil?
- Asked by J. A. G from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to charge the iPencil? Then, how long is the use time and standby time for the iPencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Does the iphone 8 have the Screen Time function?
- Asked by Helene D from Gundaroo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iphone 8 have the Screen Time function?)
- Asked about: iPhone