Does the UV sensor tell you when to re-apply your sunscreen? does it notify you when you have applied Sufficient UV protection?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can turn on the notification to receive the reminders to re-apply sunscreen. But the frequency of sunscreen application is regulated by FDA. The app does not notify when you apply sufficient UV protection, as amount of sunscreen people put are very different. However, it provides you % of your maximum daily sunstock based on your skin tone, and so you can make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Answered by Haruna P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it have edge padding or protection?
- Asked by Eric R from Bainbridge Island
- Flag as inappropriate Does it have edge padding or protection?
No answers yet
Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?
- Asked by Iskandar M from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?