I take anti rejection meds that cause increased sensitivity to the sun. How can I apply this sensor to my situation to be mindful of excess exposure?
1 Answer from the Community
The sensor and its companion app tells you what % of max-sunstock (= indication of the amount of UV you have been exposed to in relation to your calculated personal max-sunstock, based on your skin tone). If your doctor advises you that you are more sensitive than typical skin with your skin tone, then I suggest you consult with a doctor what is the maximum sunstock you can be exposed to per day or at that specific time. If your doctor say that you should get 50% less than typical skin with the same skin tone, then this device may help you to stay within safe exposure amount, by making sure you only stay < 50% of max-sunstock. However, please note that this device is NOT a medical device, so it is best you consult with your doctor.
- Answered by Haruna P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many levels does pressure sensitivity support?
- Asked by Christian T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate how many levels does pressure sensitivity support?
How do you get the light sensor to work?
- Asked by Benjamin L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate How do you get the light sensor to work?
No answers yet