I take anti rejection meds that cause increased sensitivity to the sun. How can I apply this sensor to my situation to be mindful of excess exposure?
1 Answer from the Community
The sensor and its companion app tells you what % of max-sunstock (= indication of the amount of UV you have been exposed to in relation to your calculated personal max-sunstock, based on your skin tone). If your doctor advises you that you are more sensitive than typical skin with your skin tone, then I suggest you consult with a doctor what is the maximum sunstock you can be exposed to per day or at that specific time. If your doctor say that you should get 50% less than typical skin with the same skin tone, then this device may help you to stay within safe exposure amount, by making sure you only stay < 50% of max-sunstock. However, please note that this device is NOT a medical device, so it is best you consult with your doctor.
- Answered by Haruna P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I see which apps take advantage of the pencil's capabilities?
- Asked by Charles K from Falls Church
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I see which apps take advantage of the pencil's capabilities?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can I set the motion sensor to ignore my cat
- Asked by Lily M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set the motion sensor to ignore my cat)
- Asked about: Eve Motion Wireless Motion Sensor
No answers yet
Can I take it to the beach?
- Asked by John L from Marbella
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I take it to the beach?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…
No answers yet