Can this power or charge a MacBook in battery mode? What is the output from each port in battery mode?
1 Answer from the Community
It would depend on the MacBook. If you’re referring to the 12” MacBook then yes you could use it, same if you’re using a MacBook Air, however, the gain would be minimum given it’s not a large battery and is designed to charge two iPhones or iPads using the battery not a MacBook. The 13” & 15” MacBook Pro’s require greater outputs at 60W & 87W each so this product would not yield any benefit to those owners.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If the iphone is already charged and we put on this battery case, will it not harm the iphone’s own battery by putting it on charge again?
- Asked by Fatemah R
- Flag as inappropriate (If the iphone is already charged and we put on this battery case, will it not harm the iphone’s own battery by putting it on charge again?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Smart Battery Case - …
does it support ipod out mode?
- Asked by Ranjiv R
- Flag as inappropriate (does it support ipod out mode?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet