Use for Windows Laptop (as well as MacBook Pro)
Can I use this an extended desktop for my Dell laptop with has USB-C (but not Thunderbolt)? And will I get the 5k resolution with this connection?
I would like to invest in this monitor for use with my personal Macbook Pro, but would also like to be able to use it (separately) with my work Dell Latitude Laptop for the rare days when I work from home (even if I can't utilise the full resolution when connected to my work laptop).
1 Answer from the Community
You must check your platform compatibility. I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon i7 8550u and it can output one 5k monitor using Thunderbolt 3 at 60hz.
- Answered by Sean M from Wooster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used for ipad pro then a windows laptop?
- Asked by Czarina Anne M from Dau
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used for ipad pro then a windows laptop?)
- Asked about: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB T…
Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?
- Asked by Noam S from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?)
- Asked about: Incase 12" Compact Sleeve in Flight…
Will this work with Windows on a MacBook Pro 2019 with Boot Camp?
- Asked by Tommy S from Studio City
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Windows on a MacBook Pro 2019 with Boot Camp?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro