Does the plastic of this case around the lightning port give enough clearance to allow for the pairing/charging of the Apple Pencil?
The images provided make me concerned that the case would prevent the Apple Pencil from making a solid connection into the iPad mini 5th generation.
1 Answer from the Community
I have purchased the iPad mini 5, Apple Pencil, and this case. I can confirm that the Pencil will charge properly in the iPad port with this case on the mini.
- Answered by Ronald A from Conneaut
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case allow the pencil to charge?
- Asked by Jenna H from Lake Park
- Flag as inappropriate Does this case allow the pencil to charge?
Does the Lightning port on the adaptor allow for the iOS device to sync as well as charge? i.e. Is the Lightning port Only for Charging?
Does the Apple Pencil charge whilst using the case
- Asked by Alex B
- Flag as inappropriate Does the Apple Pencil charge whilst using the case