Can this charge if the phone is in a heavy duty case?
1 Answer from the Community
No but it depends on the case thickness in general.
I have an OtterBox symmetry case for an iPhone 8 with a card holder on the back. I have to take the case off for this to work so I'm going to return it. I haven't tried peeling off the card holder yet but having my commuter pass on my iPhone is more important to me than wireless charging. I'd say if you have something as thick as the Otterbox Defender, it wouldn't never work with even just the case.
- Answered by Brian O from Reading
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How heavy is the keyboard+case?
- Asked by Julia J from Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the keyboard+case?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
No answers yet