Can this charge an iPhone 11 Pro fully?
Seems to charge mine most of the way to 80% and then it just stops. Phone still indicates it's charging, but does nothing but heat it up.
- Asked by fn from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this charge an iPhone 11 Pro fully?)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple uses a new feature to presumably preserve the life of the battery by learning your usage habits to maintain the charge at 80% until just before it “knows” you will likely be using the phone, whence it will fully charge the phone. This is an educated guess; I really don’t know if that is your situation.
- Answered by Brian M from Goose Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this charge the iPhone 11?
- Asked by Lisa M from Brookhaven
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charge the iPhone 11?)
- Asked about: Belkin BOOST CHARGE Wireless Chargi…
Will this fully charge a 9.7 inch iPad Pro?
- Asked by Johann T from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fully charge a 9.7 inch iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation plus 10000 Univ…