Will the charger fit in the front pocket?
- Asked by fn from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the charger fit in the front pocket?)
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Sharon N from Nipomo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it won't. The pocket is very flat and flush against the main body of the sleeve, and the fabric is not at all stretchy. It's only good for a thin pad of paper. The charger is about 3/4 of an inch thick, and it just DOESN'T FIT.
However-- in some brick-and-mortar Apple stores, they sell a matching zippered pouch that would easily accommodate the charger and its cord, plus a bunch of USB-C adapters, thumb drives or SD cards, and even a few pens and other stuff.
I wish I had purchased the matching pouch when I had the chance. My husband talked me out of it -- he didn't think it was worth the money. In retrospect, it most certainly would have been worth it.
- Answered by Eve B from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What are the dimensions of the case? Is it small enough to fit into my pocket
- Asked by Matias F from Kissimmee
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the case? Is it small enough to fit into my pocket)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Is there a pocket on the outside for storage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a pocket on the outside for storage?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" ICON Sleeve with Woolene…