How are these for listening to music..?
2 Answers from the Community
Much better than the BEATS brand. Cutting edge beautifully designed headphones. I wouldn't call them an "audiophile" type of headphone, but they are pretty close. Lightweight, strong and understated. The noise-cancelling is outstanding and the music and phone calls work flawlessly. Great job BOSE! Oh and yes you will enjoy your listening experience!
- Answered by Timothy P from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unbelievably good. You'll love it. I have Bose QC 35 ii for a year however I tried this one for a while. It's fantastic. I'm comfortable with my Bose however if you like to buy a headphone, you should definitively buy thus one.
- Answered by Yusuf Ç
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this charge my phone while listening to music?
- Asked by Matt S from Lakeside
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge my phone while listening to music?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Audio Cable with Light…
do i need to take my airpod case with me to listen to music
- Asked by Bella A from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need to take my airpod case with me to listen to music)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case