Could I use with my MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2014). OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5
2 Answers from the Community
The specs say this about compatibility: [with] "Operating System: OS X v10.5 or later," so it sounds as if this would work.
- Answered by Elizabeth W from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, simply plug into one of the USB ports in your MacBook, using the included USB-A to USB-C Cable. (USB type C is the newer format reversible port which is found on newer MacBooks, and found on this Drive, your MacBook has a USB type A (traditional USB) port, this product comes with two cables, one for each type)
- Answered by George D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this be compatible with my Early 2014 MacBookAir?
- Asked by Alexis T from East Patchogue
- Flag as inappropriate Will this be compatible with my Early 2014 MacBookAir?
Will this work with a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13 inch early 2015) OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6
- Asked by Amy L from Merrimack
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13 inch early 2015) OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6