will it scratch my Mac and if I get a clear one will you still be able to see my stickers? Also, does it provide water protection?
2 Answers from the Community
I had one on my old Mac book pro and it did not scratch it at all, in fact it helped to not get it scratched. It does not have waterproof capability. There are open areas.
- Answered by Deborah M from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you get a clear one, you'll be able to see everything underneath it. it shouldn't scratch your laptop, I have a similar one and it did not. It could possibly provide water protection if you get some droplets on the OUTSIDE of the shell but it does not protect your computer if it falls into water nor does it protect from a massive spillage onto the keyboard. I suggest keeping all liquids as far away from your laptop as possible. Better safe than sorry.
- Answered by Samantha F from Vicksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
- Asked by Jordan R from Rochester Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
Should I use the provided USB-C cable or the provided Thunderbolt 3 cable to connect my MacBook Pro 2018? Is there a difference?
- Asked by Remko W from The Gap
- Flag as inappropriate Should I use the provided USB-C cable or the provided Thunderbolt 3 cable to connect my MacBook Pro 2018? Is there a difference?
How do you get the light sensor to work?
- Asked by Benjamin L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate How do you get the light sensor to work?
No answers yet