Steam Link compatibility?
(2020-06-04) Currently, connecting the Nimbus+ with the Apple TV is easy and it works well as a remote and presumably with most all games. However, Steam Link won't automatically recognize the controller. It sees it in Steam Link settings, and you can try to map the buttons. All map except the A, B, Home buttons work like the controller is a remote control. So trying to map B kicks you out of the mapping screen. The others can be mapped and work in Steam Link games. Anyone have a solution?
- Asked by David S from Beavercreek
- Flag as inappropriate Steam Link compatibility?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
- Asked by Steven B from Howell
- Flag as inappropriate Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra
- Asked by Danièle G from Longueuil
- Flag as inappropriate Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra
Can you use Stud.io from Lego BrickLink on an iPad Pro?
- Asked by Anthony S
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use Stud.io from Lego BrickLink on an iPad Pro?